PROG-LIB HYPOCRISY 101

Arrogance

Arrogance

Recently I watched with a sense of bemusement as President Obama stood before the world as a proud (arrogant) peacock thumping his chest and acting as if he had single handed, performed the tracking down and killing of the world’s most prolific terrorist. His address to the nation was indeed a Obama classic speech peppered with “I”, “me”, “my” and other “look at me” prose. The hypocrisy was astounding, considering this man was absolutely opposed to every strategy, tactic and practice that made the location and elimination of Osama bin Laden possible. I received the following  recently in one of those “forward” emails I normally delete before reading but some how this one caught my attention and it fit so well with my thoughts on the subject.

“Subject: So, let me get this straight…..”

1. If a Navy Seal slaps a High Value Target, he should be prosecuted.

2. If a Navy Seal kills a High Value Target, he should be decorated.

3. Seal Team Six under Cheney were a ring of assassins.

4. Seal Team Six under Obama are a band of brothers.

5. Osama bin Laden was not a Muslim, because he murdered Muslims.

6. Osama bin Laden was a Muslim deserving a proper Muslim burial.

7. It is heroic to kill a terrorist.

8. It is immoral to water board a terrorist.

9. Placing a Koran in a toilet is a Hate Crime.

10. Placing a crucifix in a jar of urine is conceptual art.

11. Freedom of Speech is our most cherished value, never to be restrained.

12. Hate Speech is our greatest crime, always to be punished.

I have now passed Modern Ethics 911, as taught by Professor Obama

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

9 Responses to “PROG-LIB HYPOCRISY 101”

1. USMC-1969 says:

Hypocrisy, arrogance, elitism, ignorance. Yeah that pretty much describes the current admin.

2. USMC-1969 says:

This is the course material in Hypocrisy 201.

3. SonOfLiberty4eva says:

I don’t know if anyone else picked up on this. If you were watching Barack Obama’s speech in front of the Queen Of England, there were obvious body language “snubs” from the Queen and other members of her court. In a natural human reaction, Obama kept looking to his left after making a statement to observe the Queens’ reaction. Her reaction was to also look to the left to avoid his eye contact and cast a glazed glance at her audience. B.O.’s reaction to her “snub” IMHO was to raise his nostrils to the sky and strike the same pose that our blog displays above.

I have seen this behavior time and time again when he speaks and it is so easy to read and childish.

4. Gabriel says:

USMC…Loved the link. SNL does funny work most times.

Changing topics somewhat, San Fransicko is at it again. Reading on (at the link)

5. Gabriel says:

Son….Many made this same observation. Not difficult to understand the Queen’s response. How embarrassing for us as a nation, to present this buffoon as our President.

The Proglibs are concerned about Obamacare reaching the Supremes, hence this. At the link.

6. Gabriel says:

Garth….Once again, you nailed it. Obama was in Joplin, as you know. He was wearing his “healer” hat. I have a hard time either looking at him, listening to him, or even thinking about him. Do I have some sort of syndrome, do you think??

The new Peoflib Chair is at it again. (At the link)

7. USMC-1969 says:

Gabriel -- That syndrome would be Common Sense & a love of country.

8. Garthvader says:

Son, your observations of Obama are once again a shared experience. Did you note the snafu of his talking over the UK National Anthem as the Queen stood there with a facial expression that communicated contempt and confusion simultaneously? How about yesterday as he stood on the hollowed ground of Arlington and referred to the US Naval Academy as USS Annapolis?

9. Gabriel says:

USMC…Just finished watching the Denzel Washington version of “Manchurian Candidate.” We have an enemy in the White House now. Whether it is of his own volition or he is part of a Soros-Whatever Cabal is the major question.

You will love this link. While Barry wants us all to drive electric cars, note how his Limo fleet has been increased.